Sell with Confidence
Read More

Emergency Repairs

For any Emergency Repairs, please always try our troubleshooting guides and tips from our trades first.
Please click here to open:

We ask you to please pre-assess your request with the below information to confirm you definitley require an after-hours call out.

Emergency repairs include situations such as:

* Burst water service
* Gas leak
* Blocked or broken toilet
* Fault/damage likely to cause injury
* Serious roof leak
* Electrical shock/fault

For all urgent and emergency enquiries please contact the office on 3421 1600 and you will be directed to our after-hours services.If calling after hours, please leave a detailed message of the situation. Where emailing or logging regular maintenance via the portal, please provide photos to assist.

Our Emergency Contractors are:

Electrician: DC Electrical – 1300 707 694
Smoke Alarms: DC Smoke – 1300 707 694
Plumber: K-OZ Plumbing –  07 3901 6042
Glazier: True Blue Glass  – 07 3209 8774
Locksmith: Locksmiths 2 U (Michael) – 0404 037 349
Non-life-threatening Storm or Flooding Event: SES – 13 25 00

In regards to all regular maintenance, the fastest way for us to help you is to log any maintenance through the Console portal. If you haven’t already, we urge you to sign up to the Console portal as it will keep you updated on maintenance status and may answer other queries relating to your tenancy.