TASTEFULLY RENOVATED & LOW MAINTENANCE LIVING
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
This gorgeous home has just completed a full renovation makeover in 2016, giving you the feel of buying a like-new home with low maintenance and convenient living in central Mount Gravatt - it's all about the location!
Ground level entry into the home, you are greeted with light-filled open plan living spaces flowing out through the triple stacker glass doors to the adjoining spacious and private entertaining area. Galley style kitchen with every detail thought of for the keen chef include 900mm wide Glem oven with dual gas and electric oven complete with 5 burner gas cooktop, 1m wide fridge space with plumbing connection, two large pantry cupboards and stone benchtops.
Upper second level comprising of four bedrooms all with double mirrored built-in robes, ensuite and central main bathroom, second living area and built in study nook, overlooking the balcony to the street below.
Featuring the complete package of high ceilings on both living levels, three split system air-conditioning, fully enclosed yard with dual outdoor entertaining spaces, additional powder room and two car secured garage with additional off street parking for two more cars.
Additional bonus features include:
- High ceilings upstairs (2600mm) and downstairs (2700mm)
- 2400 tall windows and doors downstairs for maximum light and ventilation
- Master Bed has double glazed window for acoustic and thermal properties
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms and living areas including outdoor entertaining
- Cable internet connected and NBN ready
- Gas tap fitted in rear patio for connecting BBQ to mains gas
- Data and TV points to all bedrooms, study nook and living areas
- Roof fully insulated with R3.0 batts
- All external walls (and a few internal walls) insulated with R2.0 batts
Central location and living at it's finest. Short walking distance to and within the Mount Gravatt State High School catchment, a stones throw to St Agnes Primary School and convenient access to local bus stops, shops and cafes in the popular Homemaker Centre shopping precinct.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.