- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
In one of Holland Park West's most sought-after pockets, 24 Brodie Street is modernised and well maintained for easy-care, city fringe living. An exclusive buying opportunity, this home's impressive 665m2 position is sure to entice investors and home owners alike where its functional framework provides limitless opportunity.
Inside the home, buyers will find space and functionality ideal for family living. Under the carpet, the renovator will find the original timber hardwood floors anticipating polishing. This home is eagerly awaiting the opportunity to be enhanced or extended.
With local shops and cafes within meters, and a short walk to public transport, this location cannot be beaten. This home also sits within close proximity to the Homemaker Centre or a short drive to Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre.
* Spacious timber alfresco deck
* Bright future in a true blue-chip setting
* Walk-everywhere lifestyle-rich area
* Master suite with walk in robe & ensuite
* Potential to add your own personal touch
* Live or rent now w/ nothing to spend
* Mount Gravatt State School catchment
* Holland Park State High School catchment
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Holland Park West
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.