Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Top Floor Apartment With City and River Views! - Returns $580 /Week
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A rare top floor opportunity at Aria's The Melbourne Residences' at 109 - 111 Melbourne Street, South Brisbane offers 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 CARPARK! Enjoy a new standard of luxury at Brisbane's most exciting entertainment and culture precinct.
Features at a Glance:
- Amazing city & water views
- Elegant 8m high lobby, featuring bespoke furniture and cascading chandelier
- Dedicated Aria Living onsite management
- 2.7m plasterboard ceilings with full height glass
- Ducted air conditioning
- State of the art building security
- 1 Secure car park
- Brisbane State High School catchment area.
Aria's The Melbourne Residences' exclusive Residents' Rooftop Club includes:
- Expansive pool overlooking the CBD
- Private dining room with chef quality kitchen and appliances
- Private cinema room with Foxtel and Netflix
- BBQ Area and multiple relaxation areas
- Fitness Centre with 3 treadmills, 2 elliptical trainers, 2 bikes, rower, smith machine, pulley machine, multipurpose machine, benches and free weights.
The Melbourne Residences fronts both Melbourne Street and Fish Lane sets the benchmark for inner city apartment living. Space, style and location are on overload in this stunning apartment situated right in the mid-point to the entertainment options of West End, cultural centre of South Bank and the CBD - all within a 10 minute walk.
Beautifully appointed with stunning city views, this private executive apartment is an exceptional lifestyle statement in a superb location and a high yielding investment. Currently returning $580 per week until July 2018.
Fire the landlord and purchase your own piece of Brisbane real estate before it is too late. This unique apartment won't last long.
Please note, photos are indicative only. Call Michelle Huang on 0467 486 307 to arrange your private inspection today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.