Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Sitting at a commanding position on the top of an elevated street in family friendly Mount Gravatt, this fully renovated post war four bedroom home offers discerning purchasers and investors the opportunity to enjoy with nothing to do.
Inside the home, buyers will find space and functionality ideal for family living. Entertaining is a breeze from the modern kitchen with large deck at rear which commands sweeping views over the suburb. Original polished timber hardwood floors throughout, this home features two brand new kitchens and three modern bathrooms.
Features at a glance:
- Luxury executive living
- Potential for dual income
- Fully renovated 4bedroom, 3bathroom with seperate self-contained flat downstairs.
- 607m2 elevated block with unbeatable views over Toohey forest. Commanding 18.7m frontage
- Huge 10m x 4m deck to take advantage of the vista
- Located on a quiet street, at the top of a cul-de-sac
- Modern kitchen with gas appliances and servery to deck
- Complete renovation from top to bottom with all asbestos removed
- Main bedroom features oversized walk in robe and luxurious ensuite
- Polished hardwood floors throughout with matching timber catchment windows and casement doors
- Freshly landscaped yard
- Walking distance to local cafes', restaurants, schools, Griffith University and public transport
- Mount Gravatt High School and Mount Gravatt State School catchment
- Self-contained living features its own seperate entry, brand new bathroom and kitchen, ample space for large bed, lounge and informal dining.
With a childcare centre, 2 primary schools, 1 secondary school, Griffith University, shops, cafes and public transport, all within metres. This home also sits within close proximity to the Logan Road precinct or a short drive to Carindale or Garden City Shopping Centres
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Large Covered Deck
607m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.