Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
1032m² Of Prime Riverfront Location with D / A
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
What an enviable opportunity to secure this prime riverfront location. Located in a tightly held pocket of Highgate Hill, this charming postwar home has recently been updated and enjoys unobstructed riverfront views. Extend the existing home to build your dream home, or take advantage of the current D/A and capitalise on the demand for waterfront apartments. With a resume of location and lifestyle benefits, this opportunity is too good to pass up.
- 2 x 3brm apartments(202m2 - whole floor )
- 1 x 2brm apartment (102m2 - whole floor)
- 2 x 2brm apartments( 88m2 - 2 per floor)
- 1 x 2 brm apartment (89m2 - top floor)
Highgate Hill is a sought after inner city suburb which has experienced strong
capital growth in the past 5 years. It ticks all the boxes for a desirable inner city
lifestyle combined with great infrastructure.
- Only minutes to Southbank Dining and Cultural Precinct
- Handy to West end dining and shopping precinct
- Easy access to University Of Queensland
- Brisbane's best Primary and Secondary Schools all within close proximity
- Handy to Mater Private Hospital
For more information regarding the D/A and possible resale pricing once complete, please contact Rocky on 0401 337 672
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- River Views
1,032m² / 0.26 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.