Auction location: On Site
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Renovated Queenslander in an unbeatable position
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
In one of Albion's most sought after pockets, this classic Ashgrovian Queenslander is modernised and well maintained for easy-care city living. A quiet district, the buzz of Birkbeck Street is moments away.
- Period detail, high ceilings, f/boards
- S/steel gas kitchen w/ dishwasher
- Master b/room w/ ensuite and w/ walk-in robe
- Fully fenced l/scaped yard
- Full bathroom
- Walking distance to Albion Train Station and express busses
- Moments to vibrant Sandgate Rd dining
- A renowned & leafy village location
- Walk-everywhere lifestyle-rich area
- Live or rent now w/ nothing to spend
Get to know Albion
An epicenter of cultural diversity, eclectic art, fashion and food is on your doorstep. Unique vintage finds and hidden alleyway haunts intertwine with high-end boutiques and cafes. Sandgate Road is the heart. The energy is infectious. A strong caf culture, restaurant scene and nightlife are built on this rich tapestry. Albion.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
292m² / 0.07 acres
1 garage space and 1 off street park
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.